top of page
Requirements of GMP Production
Requirements for GMP-production of vaccines or other drug substances regarding technical, analytical and regulatory aspects.
18 July 2021
08-09 November 2021 (2days)
Nr of Participants: max 15
Holger Spiegel email@example.com
• Introduction into GMP
• GMP-Infrastructure: Planning, Construction, and Approval
• Regulatory aspects of vaccine development in the context of GMP production requirements
• Practical session: CMC sections of IMPD, IND, CTG
• Analytical Method development (Case study)
• A CMOs perspective on GMP process translation
• GMP facility tour
Deeper insight into the requirements for GMP-production of vaccines or other drug substances.
Who should apply
Scientists involved or interested in vaccine R&D and manufacturing projects.
Self-assessment of “GMP-status” provided in application form.
Accommodation will be provided. Travel Costs are not included.
* Due to COVID19 related delays call and training modules' schedule may be subject to change.
How to apply>>
Kindly note that not all courses are open for application submission, check open calls to know which for which courses you can apply for at the moment.
Be the first to know about the upcoming application calls, follow European Vaccine Initiative on Twitter and LinkedIn or subscribe to TRANSVAC Newsletter
bottom of page