TRANSVAC2 FINAL MEETING
Join us in Brussels for a celebration of the TRANSVAC2 program and a conversation with experts from the vaccine field!
The conference will bring together vaccine developers and service providers to discuss recent advancements in the field and the future of Europe’s vaccine capacity.
If you are interested in paricipating of the meeting (Day 1 and/or 2), please click on the link below to pre-register:
Day 1: April 19 2023 > closed session - TRANSVAC2 Members Only (hybrid / in person)
Day 2: April 20 2023 > open session (hybrid / in person)
Introductory session – Success and future of TRANSVAC infrastructure
9:30 – 10:00
Advances in vaccine development capacities– achievements, lessons learnt through TRANSVAC2
10:00 – 10:30
Insights of vaccine service providers and feedback from TRANSVAC vaccine developers
10:45 – 12:30
Vaccine developers success stories:
• Jaap Rip (20Med Therapeutis, Netherlands)
• René Jørgensen (Proxi Biotech, Denmark)
• Morten Agertoug Nielsen (University of Copenhagen, Denmark) – COVID project
• Jose Manuel Martinez Costas (University of Santiago di Compostela, Spain)
• Florance Nicolas (OSIVAX, France)
12:30 – 13:30
Group picture / Lunch
13:30 – 14:30
The future of TRANSVAC – is the European infrastructure still needed for vaccine development?
14:30 – 15:30
Networking Coffee /Vaccine developers/service providers poster session
15-30 – 16:00
Final /closure remarks
Meeting Location: Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Midi (See in Google Maps)
Address: Place Marcel Broodhaers Plein 3, Brussels, B-1060 Belgium
Closes Metro station: Gare du Midi (line 6)
Coffee and lunch will be provided on site both days.
TRAVELLING to Brussels
Those travelling to Brussels are expected to arrange their own travel and accommodation.
If you would like to individually reserve their rooms, you can book using one of the following options:
- Online via https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us/hotels/park-inn-brussels
- Via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via phone: +32 (0)25351518
How to reach the Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Midi hotel from:
- Gare du Midi: 2 min walk https://bit.ly/3m5GZzN
- Brussels Airport: https://bit.ly/3Ycwrwt
- Charleroi Airport: Flibco bus (https://bit.ly/3IR3WzY)
Acknowledgement of EC Support
The support of the TRANSVAC project and the funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement Nº 730964 must be indicated in all publications resulting from the work carried out in the frame of the TRANSVAC Support activity.