M7 Flow Cytometry
DAY-1 (9:00 am to 5:30 pm)
1. Introduction to the course
2. Optimization of protocols for intracellular staining of immune cells (ICS): from the choice of the markers to controls
3. Presentation of the ICS protocol and ICS hands on session Cell stimulation Fixation and Permeabilization
4. Sample Acquisition Course Introduction to DIVA Introduction to FlowJo Quality controls Staining and Acquisition
DAY-2 (8:30 am to 12:30)
5. Data analysis hands on session Sample analysis using FlowJo Post sample analysis using SPICE
6. Storage, analysis and visualization of Flow Cytometry data
To master multi-dimensional flow cytometry from the basic theory to data analysis, and biological interpretation of the results.
Accommodation is not covered, to be arranged by participants. Hotel suggestions: CAMPANILE, 360 avenue du Général Leclerc, 92140 Clamart; LA Roseraie, 32 Avenue Jeanne et Maurice Dolivet, 92260 Fontenay-aux-Roses; Grand Hotel, 51 avenue Aristide Briand, 92350 Le Plessis Robinson.
The course will comprise lectures of experts in the field presenting methods for assessing the immune response in human and animal models. In particular, it will be focused on combined staining of surface markers and intracellular markers (cytokines and degranulation markers), allowing the characterization of activation, differentiation and functionality of lymphoid and myeloid cells. It will include approaches to master multi-dimensional flow cytometry from the basic theory to data analysis, and biological interpretation of the results.
1 May 2019 / 1 May 2021
18-19 September 2019/Q3 2021 (1,5 days)
Participant Nr.: 12
Dr. Anne-Sophie Gallouet